Saturday, February 8, 2014

Pixel Art



Hey guys this is my pixel art that I made in Photoshop. The first one is Jpeg, the second
one is a Png, and the last one is a Giff. The one I personally think looks the best is the
 Png image, the colours are darker in the Jpeg and there is more detail in the Png if you look closely, the Giff we can all tell look the worst. But this can be based on your opinion and this is mines.

Step by step procedure in making this pixel art.

1. Opened up photoshop and I made a layer.

2. I used a pencil tools and to match the colour in the original photo to the pixel art photo i used the eyedropper tool to match the colours to the best of my ability.

3. When I was done I simply saved this file into 3 types which is Jpeg, Png, Giff

What I made stand out in this pixel art was my eyebrows. My eyebrows are quite bushy so I made that stand out in a pure black.


No comments:

Post a Comment