Thursday, October 11, 2012



I think that this picture has an excellent example of breaking pattern and depth. I think that this is a great example because if you take a good look at it what's being produced on the outside is really bringing attention to to the middle or what's mainly to be focused on. It also catches my eye very quickly because of how illusional it is to me.

I also think that this picture has a good example of breaking pattern because when you are looking at this picture it draws your attention to were this artist wanted you to look at, and right when your eye reaches to the centre of the picture, boom the the pattern ends and your done looking at it. Even though the author put alot of detail into this its meant to be looked at for maximum ten seconds or even less is what I think.      http://imgur.com/pqRe8 

1 comment:

  1. I honestly, love this photo. And I really do see the break in the pattern. Awesome job to you and Discord GFX :)

    ReplyDelete