Monday, October 22, 2012

I think that my picture is awesome because of the way I used these compositional techniques. The technique I used were rule of thirds. Not only did I actually use the rule of thirds I broke it down and actually made it rule of fifths. I think that the way I used this techniques were interesting because the way we photographers use is the rule of thirds, but instead what I did that was visually even more interesting is use rule of fifths.

Another technique that I could use to enhance this picture to make it even more visually interesting is depth of field, I think that depth of field is a very interesting technique because it it gives us a real effect that we in our every day lives can see if you are concentrating on something. If you are concentrating on something then can can only focus on that one thing and what depth of field does is it creates an effect that we can can experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment