Monday, May 12, 2014


Hey guys, the other day i went to O.C.A.D University, e fortunately had enough time to visit all six floors and on the 3rd floor filled with great paintings I came across this and it was most appealing to me out of all of them. This photo may look like this was photographed then was edited in Photoshop. But this is actually a painting. I like this painting because it has alot of detail in it, notice at the top of the helmet where you can see the refection, that really stands out and it is one of the reasons why this painting is so great. Not only that but the lighting of this picture, you can tell the light is coming from the ceiling for sure but as its hitting the wooden floor it make a really nice effect, and this artist clearly did not forget the shadows in this painting. I myself honestly find nothing to critique about this artwork. In my opinion this is as good as it gets.

1 comment: