Monday, September 24, 2012

Ubisoft logo








I think what this logo says to me in a game related way is that I think of this logo as a bunch of confusion with an eye ball ploped in the middle. I think what there trying to tell us here is that there are going to be selling mind puzzling games, and there right, they do sell mind puzzling games for example uncharted. That is a very challenging game they've created. I also think that the shape that this company has chosen, this is like a sphrical look that means hey this a world of challenge and it literaly looks like a world. The colors that this company has chsen also It looks like a portal if you take a good look at it.dark blue on the outside fading into a pure white dot in the middle with spirals joining in. This is what I think of the Ubisoft logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment